Description of Electronic Substitution Board
An electronic substitution board is a device commonly used in sports competitions to control the process of player substitutions. It usually consists of an electronic controller, a display and buttons. The electronic substitution board has the characteristics of fast speed, accuracy and reliability, and simple operation, which makes the substitution process of the game more efficient and effective. At the same time, it can also record the game time and the number of substitutions, providing convenience for coaches and referees. Electronic substitution boards are widely used in various sports competitions, such as basketball, football, volleyball, etc., and become an indispensable part of competition management.
Product Features of Electronic Substitution Board
1. High brightness and good visibility.
2. Low power consumption and long service life.
3. Stable performance, automatically save data after power failure.
4. Manual operation, single-sided display.
5. Contains two modes of game substitution and stoppage time.
6. Moderate size, flexible use and convenient storage.
Specifications of Electronic Substitution Board
Electronic Substitution Board
Light Emitting Device